Home > Product > Isuzu truck with crane
  • Isuzu truck with crane
Isuzu truck with crane

Isuzu truck with crane

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
技术参数
SER
序号
ITEM
项目
PARAMETER
参数
UNIT
单位
DATA
数据
REMARK
备注
1 WHOLE
VEHICLE
整车
VEHICLEMODEL
整车型号
CLW5050JGKQ4
MANUFACTURE DATE
制造时间
2019
OVERALL DEMENSION
整车尺寸
MM
毫米
7400×1980×3100
CURB WEIGHT
整备重量
KG
千克
5080
GVW
总质量
KG
千克
5405
MAX GRADABILITY WHEN FULL LOADING
最大负载时最大爬坡度
DEG
32°
MAX SPEED
最大时速
KM/H
千米/
105
FRONT/REAR HANGING
前悬/后悬
MM
毫米
1015/2180  
CLOSE/DEPARTURE ANGLE
接近角/离去角
DEG
24/12
LEAF SPRING
钢板弹簧片数
PCS
8/6+5 
DRIVE WHEEL
驱动轮
4*2
2 CHASSIS
底盘
CHASSIS MODEL
底盘型号
QL1070A1HWYISUZU
MANUFACTURER
制造商
ISUZU Motors Co.,Ltd.
庆铃汽车(集团)有限公司
MANUFACTURE DATE
制造时间
2019
POWER STEERING                    方向助力 Equipped
WHEELBASE
轴距
3360
FRONT AXLE                                        前桥 2.5T
REAR AXLE                                   后桥 4.8T
TYRE SPECIFICATION
轮胎规格
7.00R-16
NO OF TYRES
轮胎数
PCS
6+1 spare tyre
3 ENGINE
发动机
ENGINE MODEL
发动机型号
4KH1-TCG40
MANUFACTER
厂商
ISUZU Diesel Motors Co.,Ltd.
庆铃五十铃(重庆)发动机有限公司
ENGINE HORSEPOWER
发动机功率
PS
马力
120
DISPLACEMENT
排量
ML
毫升
2999
EMISSION STANDARD
排放标准
4 CYLINDERS 4缸
FalseFalseCenter1
FalseFalse
6 CYLINDERS 6缸
FalseFalseCenter4 CYLINDERS 4缸6 CYLINDERS 6缸
Euro IV
ENGINE DETAILS MORE
发动机特性
DIRECT INJECTIION 直喷
FalseFalseCenter
ELECTRICICAL INJECTION 电喷
FalseFalseCenter1DIRECT INJECTIION 直喷ELECTRICICAL INJECTION 电喷
WATERCOOLED 水冷
FalseFalseCenter1
TURBOCHARGED 涡轮增压
FalseFalseCenter1
WATERCOOLED 水冷
TURBOCHARGED 涡轮增压
4 GEARBOX
变速箱
NO OF GEARS
档位数
5 forward gears and 1 reverse
MODE                                                   款式 MSB of  ISUZU
RATIO
速比
5.016/2.524/1.489/1/0.713/R.783
5 UPPER
上装
BRAND
品牌
CLW
MANUFACTER
厂商
Chengli Special Automobile Co.,Ltd
程力专用汽车股份有限公司
LEGS
支腿
PCS                         4
MAX WORKING HEIGHT                                                工作高度 M
16
LOADING CAPACITY                承载能力 KG
千克
250
BOOM LIFTING WEIGHT                                      吊臂承载能力 KG
千克
1000
MAX LIFTING HEIGHT
起臂高度
M
6.5
MAX OUTREACH                          最大伸长米数 M
6
ROTATING SPEED                          回转时间 r/min 0~2
ROTATIONANGLE
回转角度
DEG
360°
MAIN BOOM OUTREACHING TIME                                                   主臂伸展时间 S                        50
SECONDAR BOOM OUTREACHING TIME                        二臂伸展时间 S                        40
THIRD BOOM OUTREACHING TIME                                                 三臂伸展时间 S                        30
THE WHOLE BOOM OUTREACHING TIME                     吊臂伸展时间 S                        30
6 CAB                驾驶室 MODEL                                               款式 ISUZU 600P
SEATS                                                 座位 3+2
COLOR                                                    颜色 According to you
A/C                                                        空调 Equipped
OTHERS                                    其他 With FM RADIO,Spare tire stents and so on
Note:1.All specification are our common design.Some of them can be changed according to your requirement.
          2.The information contained in this message  be privileged and confidential.
          3.Any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited
6 CYLINDERS 6缸
FalseFalseCenter7
Remark
Payment: 30%T/T for deposit, before leaving factory pay the 70% by T/T
Delivery time: 35-40days
Packing: Naked, waxing in bulk ship or roro ship
MOQ: 1 Set
Price: FOB Shanghai:$32000
PREVIOUS:No previous NEXT:DongFeng truck with crane

CONTACT US


Contact: Kimi Tan

Address: Unit 604 Rongxin Center, No. 64 Pingshan Nanli, Haicang District, Xiamen Fujian Province China

Tel: 0592-6055038
Fax: 0592-6055038
Email: info@justsuntrucks.com


Scan the qr code Close
the qr code