Home > Product > DongFeng FRK Flatbed Wrecker Truck
  • DongFeng FRK Flatbed Wrecker Truck
  • 27cbm-40cbm Tri-Axle Tipper Semi Trailer
  • 27cbm-40cbm Tri-Axle Tipper Semi Trailer
DongFeng FRK Flatbed Wrecker Truck

DongFeng FRK Flatbed Wrecker Truck

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
技术参数
SER
序号
ITEM
项目
PARAMETER
参数
UNIT
单位
DATA
数据
REMARK
备注
1 WHOLE
VEHICLE
整车
VEHICLEMODEL
整车型号
CLW5061TQZ3
MANUFACTURE DATE
制造时间
2020
OVERALL DEMENSION
整车尺寸
MM
毫米
5990×1950×2250
CURB WEIGHT
整备重量
KG
千克
4865
MAX GRADABILITY WHEN FULL LOADING
最大负载时最大爬坡度
DEG
30°
MAX SPEED
最大时速
KM/H
千米/
90
FRONT/REAR HANGING
前悬/后悬
MM
毫米
1032/1658
CLOSE/DEPARTURE ANGLE
接近角/离去角
DEG
19/15 
LEAF SPRING
钢板弹簧片数
PCS
8/9+5
DRIVE WHEEL
驱动轮
4*2
2 CHASSIS
底盘
CHASSIS MODEL
底盘型号
EQ1060TJ20D3DongFeng
MANUFACTURER
制造商
DongFeng Motors Co.,Ltd.
东风汽车(集团)有限公司
MANUFACTURE DATE
制造时间
2020
WHEELBASE
轴距
3300
FRONT AXLE                                        前桥 2T
REAR AXLE                                      后桥 3T
TYRE SPECIFICATION
轮胎规格
7.00R-16
NO OF TYRES
轮胎数
PCS
6+1 spare tyre
3 ENGINE
发动机
ENGINE MODEL
发动机型号
CY4102-C3F
MANUFACTER
厂商
DongFeng ChaoYang Engine Co.,Ltd.
东风朝阳朝柴动力有限公司
ENGINE HORSEPOWER
发动机功率
PS
马力
95
DISPLACEMENT
排量
ML
毫升
3856
MAX TORQUE                                   扭矩 (N.m) 1400-1800 
SPEED AT MAX TORQUE           转速 (r/min) 70kw/3200r/min
EMISSION STANDARD
排放标准
4 CYLINDERS 4缸
FalseFalseCenter1
FalseFalse
6 CYLINDERS 6缸
FalseFalseCenter4 CYLINDERS 4缸6 CYLINDERS 6缸
Euro III
ENGINE DETAILS MORE
发动机特性
DIRECT INJECTIION 直喷
FalseFalseCenter1
ELECTRICICAL INJECTION 电喷
FalseFalseCenterDIRECT INJECTIION 直喷ELECTRICICAL INJECTION 电喷
WATERCOOLED 水冷
FalseFalseCenter1
TURBOCHARGED 涡轮增压
FalseFalseCenter1
WATERCOOLED 水冷
TURBOCHARGED 涡轮增压
4 GEARBOX
变速箱
NO OF GEARS
档位数
5 forward gears and 1 reverse
RATIO
速比
5.125
5 UPPER
上装
BRAND
品牌
CLW
MANUFACTER
厂商
Chengli Special Automobile Co.,Ltd
程力专用汽车股份有限公司
LENGTH OF BOOM                         臂长 MM
毫米
1600
LENGHT OF WIRE ROPE                  钢丝绳长度 M                         21
WINCH
绞盘
3T
CRANE STRUCTURE                   吊臂结构 Rated lifting weight(kg):4000
Effective length of boom(m):2
CONFIGURATION                                  配置 Hexagonal boom:2
Double linkage making device
Fork:1 unit
Steel fork:4units
Fork seat:1 unit
Steel lugs:1 unit
The auxiliary brake assembly
Alarm lamp
6 CYLINDERS 6缸
FalseFalseCenter6
CAB                     驾驶室 MODEL                                               款式 DongFeng FRK
STEERING                                              转向 Left hand drive
TYPE                                                      类型 Flat proof
SEATS                                                   座位 3
COLOR                                               颜色 According to you
A/C                                                       空调 According to you
OTHERS                                    其他 With FM RADIO,Spare tire stents and so on
Note:1.All specification are our common design.Some of them can be changed according to your requirement.
          2.The information contained in this message  be privileged and confidential.
          3.Any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited
7 Remark
Payment: 30%T/T for deposit, before leaving factory pay the 70% by T/T
Delivery time: 25-30days
Packing: Naked, waxing in bulk ship or roro or by container
MOQ: 1 Set
Price: FOB Shanghai:$15000

CONTACT US


Contact: Kimi Tan

Address: Unit 604 Rongxin Center, No. 64 Pingshan Nanli, Haicang District, Xiamen Fujian Province China

Tel: 0592-6055038
Fax: 0592-6055038
Email: info@justsuntrucks.com


Scan the qr code Close
the qr code