Home > Product > ISUZU Garbage compactor truck
  • ISUZU Garbage compactor truck
ISUZU Garbage compactor truck

ISUZU Garbage compactor truck


XIAMEN JUSTSUN INTELLIGENT EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD
Room 604 Rongxin Center, 64 Pingshan Nanli, Haicang District Xiamen City, China 361026

Tel:0086-592-6055038
Fax:0086592-6055038 Bitmap
Email:fanny@justsuntrucks.com
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
SER ITEM PARAMETER UNIT DATA REMARK
1 WHOLE
VEHICLE
VEHICLEMODEL
JSIEW5250ZYSQ
MANUFACTURE DATE 2019
OVERALL DEMENSION MM 10300×2500×3300
GVW                                                     KG 25000
CURB WEIGHT KG 13000
MAX GRADABILITY WHEN FULL LOADING DEG 32°
MAX SPEED KM/H
85
FRONT/REAR HANGING
MM 1250/3050  
CLOSE/DEPARTURE ANGLE
DEG 20/12
LEAF SPRING PCS 9/10 
DRIVE WHEEL 6*4
2 CHASSIS CHASSIS MODEL QL1250DPFZY ISUZU
MANUFACTURER ISUZU Motors Co.,Ltd.
MANUFACTURE DATE 2019
ABS                                                           Equipped
POWER STEERING                            Equipped
FRONT AXLE                                         7T
REAR AXLE                                    18T
WHEELBASE 4000+1300
TYRE SPECIFICATION 10.00-20
NO OF TYRES PCS 10+1 spare tyre
3 ENGINE ENGINE MODEL 6HK1-TCSG40
MANUFACTER ISUZU Diesel Motors Co.,Ltd.
ENGINE POWER                           KW                  206
ENGINE HORSEPOWER PS 280
DISPLACEMENT ML 7790
EMISSION STANDARD
4 CYLINDERS
FalseFalseCenter
6 CYLINDERS 6缸
FalseFalseCenter
FalseFalse
6 CYLINDERS
FalseFalseCenter14 CYLINDERS 6 CYLINDERS 6缸6 CYLINDERS
Euro IV
ENGINE DETAILS MORE
ELECTRICICAL INJECTION
FalseFalseCenter1
DIRECT INJECTIION
FalseFalseCenterELECTRICICAL INJECTION DIRECT INJECTIION
WATERCOOLED
FalseFalseCenter1
TURBOCHARGED
FalseFalseCenter1
WATERCOOLED
TURBOCHARGED
4 GEARBOX NO OF GEARS 9  forward gears and 1 reverse
MODEL                                                 9JS119TA
RATIO                                                     12.57/ 7.47/5.28/3.82/2.79/1.95/1.38/ 1/0.73/R13.14
5 GARBAGE
BRAND JSIE
MANUFACTER Xiamen Justsun Intelligent Co.,Ltd.                                                                              
BASIC CONFIGURATION                                                                                                                                                      Hydraulic system, operating system, lifting system, oil tank, cabinet door pendulum, hanging barrels institutions etc.
COMPRESS SYSTEM                      Circuit control system, pneumatic valve control cylinder, cylinder operating multiple valves, hydraulic multi-way valve control cylinder
HYDRAULIC SYSTEM                    Tank and filtration system, pumps, multi-valve, fuel tank, tubing and other components, the system power from the engine, power take off down the separation of power, the power take off driven gear pump
THICHNESS OF FLAT                                                   MM 6
VOLUME                                                  M3                  8
HOPPER CAPACITY                                      M3                   1.5
MATERAIL                                                                                                                    Carbon steel
 
6 CAB                    MODEL                                                ISUZU FVZ
SEATS                                                  3
COLOR                                                   According to you
A/C                                                        Equipped
OTHERS                                 With FM RADIO,Spare tire stents and so on
Note:1.All specification are our common design.Some of them can be changed according to your requirement.
          2.The information contained in this message  be privileged and confidential.
          3.Any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited
7 Remark
Payment: 30%T/T for deposit,Before leaving factory pay the 70% by T/T
Delivery time: 25-30days 
Packing: Naked, waxing in bulk ship or roro ship
MOQ: 1 Set
Price: FOB Shanghai:$79500

CONTACT US


Contact: Kimi Tan

Address: Unit 604 Rongxin Center, No. 64 Pingshan Nanli, Haicang District, Xiamen Fujian Province China

Tel: 0592-6055038
Fax: 0592-6055038
Email: info@justsuntrucks.com


Scan the qr code Close
the qr code